Wednesday, July 13, 2016

How lucky the youth before Technology

If we will talk games nowadays, Everyone might say "Royale Clash", "Clash of Clans", "DOTA", "LOL",  "POKEMON GO" and lot more games that can only be played by means of technology.




As a new generation youth, I just feel sad about my classmates, friends or co-youth that is focused more on playing games from gadgets. I envy those youth who experience playing Native Games before. I want to see everyone having the time to fully enjoy the games like Patintero, Luksong Baka, Tagu-taguan, Langit-Lupa, and a lot more. I want it to come back to our leisure and experience the true feeling of enjoyment while using both our physical and mental abilities. These games are the reason for more fun moments we can keep in ourselves and reminisce it back someday when we get old. I am hoping that everyone will still practice this kinds of games that will truly show how proud to as to our own culture.






No comments:

Post a Comment